Tuesday 9 August 2011

wimbledon movie Indie/comedic romance movies or Chick flicks with happy endings?

wimbledon movie: Indie/comedic intrigue cinema or Chick flicks with happy endings?
I’m flattering certain I’ve watched roughly each intrigue film there is, being the film addict which we am.
So if someone could deliver me to the little personal favorites (romance movies, preferably those which I’ve NOT watched), I’d unequivocally conclude it! Thank you.

Here have been the little of my favorites…

27 Dresses
Maid of Honor
The Proposal
Stardust
The Notebook
Slap her…She’s French
Win the date with Tad Hamilton
Kisses
Wimbledon

Answer by Sara
I was starting to contend ‘The Proposal’ though you’ve already watched it so we theory we would recommend…

Confessions of the Shopaholic
Wild Child
You’ve Got Mail
Pretty in Pink
When Harry Met Sally

Granted, the little of these have been aged as well as the little have been some-more humerous entertainment afterwards romantic, they’re still unequivocally good. we privately unequivocally favourite ‘Confessions of the Shopaholic’ notwithstanding the bad reviews.

Anyways, we goal we watch the little of my recommendations!

Give your answer to this subject below!

0 comments :