Tuesday 28 June 2011

Wimbledon 2011 | Wimbledon 2011: Rafael Nadal suffers injury in fourth-round defeat of Juan Martin del Potro

Wimbledon 2011: Rafael Nadal suffers damage in fourth-round better of Juan Martin del Potro
Rafael Nadal aroused pretension counterclaim after pang feet damage during Centre Court epic better of Juan Martin del Potro.

Wickmayer
wimbledon 2011

Image by ejbaurdo

Here is a video you took of Roger when he was signing for us today…see how orderly as well as ease you have been lol! no a single screamed his name or things similar to which since you got all Rogerholic during this side xD…I available after he sealed a print for me as he smiled as well as looked during my eyes handing a print behind to me as well as greeted me, you roughly fainted…xD afterwards you put myself together as well as filmed this reduced vid hehehe

0 comments :